Campground Rules and Regulations
We have set up the following rules for the benefit of our campers, please read and abide by them.
– Registration should be done at the office upon arrival by campers/cabin guests and their guests.
– Campground property is for the use of registered campers only. All visitors must register at the office upon arrival. Please no visitor dogs. Visitors must leave the campground by 10:00 pm.
– Our restrooms will be open 24 hours a day. Please help in keeping them clean. If there is a problem, contact the office.
– Campsite Check-out 12:00 pm/1:00 pm Check-In. Cabin Check-out 11:00 am/Check-in 3:00 pm
– Quiet time is 11:00 pm and is strictly enforced. All radios and other sources of disturbance must be turned off. Please respect your neighbors’ peace and quiet! Offenders will be asked to leave. There will be no refunds.
– Radio and Televisions are for your personal enjoyment. Please keep the volume down so your neighbors can’t hear them.
– No Smoking Of Anything is allowed in the cabins. This includes all forms, legal or illegal. No vapor pens are allowed either. You will be charged a $250 cleaning fee if this rule is violated and you will be asked to leave immediately.
– Excessive use of alcoholic beverages and obscene language will not be tolerated. All alcohol must be kept at your campsite or appropriately concealed.
– Pets are welcome in the campground and cabins – there is a daily fee for cabin pets. However, pets can cause problems, so your cooperation is essential. Your pet must be leashed at all times. Please, DO NOT leave a pet tied or unattended. Each guest is responsible for droppings of their pet and it should be taken care of every day. If a pet becomes a problem, please notify the office. Pets are not allowed on the furniture. Any evidence that there were will result in a $250 fee for furniture cleaning.
– The speed limit in the park for all vehicles is 5 MPH
– No Fireworks Allowed! This includes sparklers.
– Fire rings are not to be moved without permission. Do not leave campfires unattended. No burning of pallets or wood with nails.
– Owner and management are not liable for any lost or stolen articles or any personal injury or damage for any cause. Guests agree that the use of all the facilities is at their own risk.
– Failure to comply with any rules will prompt immediate removal from the property. There will be no refunds.
– Parents are responsible for the actions of their children. If damage is done by your child, you are responsible to pay for said damage. All children must be at campsite by 10:00 p.m. or at dark, whichever is earlier. No motor operated children’s vehicles allowed.
– Absolutely no fire arms, bows, or sling shots will be fired on the property.
– There will be no refunds for any reason.
– No cutting of wood on or off sites. Do not remove wood from campground property.
– No Shows will forfeit their cabin or site after next day check in time. No refunds will be given for No Shows and your card will be charged for the entire stay reserved.
– Do not use Cabin linens for anything other than showering. Charges will be applied for damaging of Sheets and Towels.